Led by Peter Vaughan
Learn everything you need to know about choosing and using a French cook's knife. This is the most worthwhile piece of equipment in which to invest for your kitchen.
This is a good starting point if you want to increase your confidence and competence in the kitchen. It will speed up your food preparation time and make you feel more relaxed, so that you can really enjoy cooking and produce amazing results.
"Very interesting, very useful. I found Peter's sharpening technique particularly helpful." Terry
What will I learn?
- Choosing the best knife
- Correct chopping position
- Vegetable cuts
- How to carve
- Professional tips e.g. poivre mignonette, crushing garlic - and many more ...
What happens on the day?
- The class is a busy hands-on session.
- All ingredients, equipment and aprons will be supplied PLUS we will do the washing up!
- The small group size enables you to get plenty of attention, whether you want to be helped or stretched. You will be working in a friendly and sociable environment.
- The session will finish with a meal (including wine) and you will have some goodies to take home.
This class can be made suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free. Let us know at the checkout when you book.