Led by Peter Vaughan
Probably one of the earliest 'fusion' cuisines, the use of spices in Moroccan dishes gives them vibrancy, so commonplace ingredients can become exciting and flavoursome. If you want to learn more about how to create dishes that taste and smell amazing and make sure you never serve stodgy, tasteless couscous, this is the class for you.
"Understanding more about how to get the best from spices creates this 'WOW' moment in your mouth when you taste the finished dishes." Julie D
What will I learn to cook?
- A-Z of using spices
- creating a tagine
- roasted, spiced couscous
- homemade houmous with fresh mint
- quick and easy flatbread
What happens on the day?
- The class is a busy hands-on session.
- All ingredients, equipment and aprons will be supplied PLUS we will do the washing up!
- The small group size enables you to get plenty of attention, whether you want to be helped or stretched. You will be working in a friendly and sociable environment.
- The session will finish with a meal (including wine) and you will have some goodies to take home.
This class can be made suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free. Let us know at the checkout when you book.