Led by Peter Vaughan or Catherine Maxwell
Homemade pasta is simply delicious, packed full of essential protein and a far cry from what you buy in a supermarket. A lovely sauce or accompaniment turns this into a fantastic meal. You don't necessarily need a pasta machine because, during this session, you will learn how to make successful pasta dough, with or without one.
"I loved every minute and it's stunning how much you can learn in an evening when it's delivered in such an enthusiastic and eloquent way. And of course the pasta was amazing!" Belinda Talbot
What will I learn to cook?
- how to make tagliatelle & fettuccine with or without a pasta machine
- make your own Michelin star standard ravioli
- a number of tasty sauces and accompaniments
What happens on the day?
- The class is a busy hands-on session.
- All ingredients, equipment and aprons will be supplied PLUS we will do the washing up!
- The small group size enables you to get plenty of attention, whether you want to be helped or stretched. You will be working in a friendly and sociable environment.
- The session will finish with a meal (including wine) and you will have some goodies to take home.
This class can be made suitable for vegetarians. Let us know at the checkout when you book.