Led by Catherine Maxwell
Do you want to remember that fabulous holiday in Spain or just fascinated with Spanish cuisine and culture? This class is ideal for you. Catherine Maxwell, a highly qualified and experienced award-winning chef, has worked with Spanish chefs in the past and has learnt many tips and techniques that will help you make authentic Spanish food.
"Great to be shown how to do things properly." Rupert
What will I learn to cook?
- Tortilla de patatas (Spanish omelette)
- Pinchos morunas (pork skewers)
- Albondigas (meatballs)
- Spanish tomato sauce
What happens at the session?
- The class is a busy hands-on experience.
- All ingredients, equipment and aprons will be supplied PLUS we will do the washing up!
- The small group size enables you to get plenty of attention, whether you want to be helped or stretched. You will be working in a friendly and sociable environment.
- The session will finish with a meal (including wine) and you will have some goodies to take home.
This class can be made suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free. Let us know at the checkout when you book.