Led by Peter Vaughan
Peter's mentor when he was an apprentice in London, the late Peter Kromberg, spent many years as Head Chef in Siam Intercontinental in Bangkok. He was able to learn from a top chef all about how to use spices and aromats in a way that would produce the balanced, light, aromatic flavours of Thai cuisine that is so popular today. He has also worked with Thai chefs during his career. This evening will help you to understand and use what he has learnt so that you can create them in your own kitchen.
"Thank you - great teacher. Informal but informative! Hope to come again" Sophie & Becky
What will I learn to cook?
- Proper satay
- Your own Thai curry paste which you will use to make a delicious curry
- Develop other recipes using the skills and knowledge you gain from this class
- Prawn toasts
What happens on the day?
- The class is a busy hands-on session.
- All ingredients, equipment and aprons will be supplied PLUS we will do the washing up!
- The small group size enables you to get plenty of attention, whether you want to be helped or stretched. You will be working in a friendly and sociable environment.
- The session will finish with a meal (including wine) and you will have some goodies to take home.
This class can be made suitable for vegetarians and gluten free. Let us know at the checkout when you book.