Led by Peter Vaughan
Team up with your loved-one to cook a beautiful meal together. A glass of something bubbly (non-alcoholic version available) on arrival to get you in the mood, then a three course meal for you to prepare and sit down to enjoy with a glass of wine.
An Italian inspired menu that will be a lot of fun to cook plus you learn some helpful tips and tricks, so that you can re create impressive food at home.
The price is for two people.
"Peter is brilliant - imaginative, informative and inspiring cooking and teaching." Rich Stone
What will we learn to cook?
- Walnut & apple pesto
- Ricotta & pickled radishes
- Polpette (Venetian meatballs)
- Pomodoro sauce
- Risotto Milanese
- Expresso Maria tiramisu
What happens on the day?
- The class is a busy hands-on session.
- All ingredients, equipment and aprons will be supplied PLUS we will do the washing up!
- The small group size enables you to get plenty of attention, whether you want to be helped or stretched. You will be working in a friendly and sociable environment.
- You will enjoy the meal you have prepared to complete the experience.